This episode of The Blog Readings (TBR) is a continuation of my answers to the questions that my friend Trang Pham-Nguyen had asked me during Q&A. She’s the creator and author of Travel With Trang, and she’s appeared as a guest on this podcast once before. During Q&A, she asked me a total of 10 questions, the first five of which were answered in TBR 24. Now I’ll be answering the remaining five questions that she asked:
- What are you most afraid of?
- If you were a millionaire, besides paying off a car and a house and your debt, what would you do with it?
- What is a skill that you’d like to learn and why?
- In your mind, what do you feel is your biggest weakness?
- If you had three wishes what would they be?
Also, listen to my conversation with Trang on the podcast: Episode 27 – Gaining Perspective with Trang Pham-Nguyen
Thank you for listening! To hear more great episodes like this one, click here! Also, don’t forget to head over to iTunes and leave us a good review! You can also listen to the podcast on Stitcher, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Also, be sure to join our closed Facebook Group and interact with other travelers like you!
And until next time; be safe, happy travels, and always move forward!